The Cubs are coming to Oakland!
Come join fellow alum and friends for a day of sun and baseball when the Cubs play the A's!
We have a block of tickets for the A's-Cubs game! This will be a fun day of baseball for the whole family.
The game is “Turn Back the Clock” themed (1980s) with throwback uniforms worn by both teams, and limited Retro A’s t-shirt giveaway at the stadium gates. So get out your favorite 80s concert shirt, New Wave outfit, skinny tie or shoulder pads and join us. Get your tickets early as this event will sell out!
Date: Saturday, Aug 6, 2016
Time: 1:05 pm
Plaza Club Level (Section 212, Rows 2-6)
7000 Coliseum Way
Oakland, CA 94621
Event Details and Registration:
- Each ticket includes a $10.00 credit for concessions or merchandise! (included in ticket bar code)
- SFBI Member pricing is $42.00 per ticket (limit 6 tickets)
- Non-Member pricing is $52.00 per ticket
- Not a SFBI member? Join here.
- Children under two are free, children older than two require their own ticket
- Printable tickets will be emailed to purchasers before the game
- Event parking is an additional fee. Oakland Coliseum is also accessible by BART, Capitol Corridor (AmTrak) and AC Transit. Please click on the links for additional info.
Due to the Oakland A's ticketing policy, please note that all sales are final and we are unable to offer refunds. Thank you for your understanding.
Contact Sylvia Kung with any questions. For event day questions, please go to the A's Ticket Services Office location on the Westside Plaza (across from the Arena Box Office). The Ticket Services Office is accessible from inside the stadium via the ramp behind Section 113 or Section 120.