CANCELLED: Volunteer at Ocean Beach!
Join your fellow Illini to help the SurfRider Foundation clean up our beaches!
Unfortunately, this event has been cancelled by the Surfrider Foundation because of the poor air quality in San Francisco.
Please come out and join fellow Illini in cleaning up Ocean Beach.
The Purdue Alumni Club has invited us to join them and others for this twice-a-month volunteer event, sponsored by the Surfrider Foundation.
- Meet at Ocean Beach Stairwell 17 across from Beach Chalet (1001 Great Hwy, San Francisco)
- No advance registration required.
- This event will be canceled in case of rain.
- Surfrider will provide cleanup gear (gloves, buckets, and grabbers); however, supplies may run out, so try to bring your own cleanup gear and coffee cup.
- Be sure to wear Orange and Blue to show your Illini pride!
- Groups, besides Illini, attending this (10/15) event:
* Purdue Alumni
* University of Cincinnati Alumni
* Rutgers Alumni
* Red Bull Heavy Water Athletes
- More details can be found at the Surfrider Foundation webpage:https://sf.surfrider.org/what-we-do/beach-cleanups/